Website Developer Brisbane
Are you looking for a website developer Brisbane that talks your language and won’t take you for a ride?
Speak to Brisbane Hosting and Website Design today. With 2 decades’ experience building and hosting hundreds of websites for local and Australia wide clients – we can help you!
If it’s time to refresh your website, or if you’ve been considering a move to the WordPress platform but not sure where to begin. We’ll help make the process as seamless as possible – get in touch or keep reading to find out what’s involved.
Here’s what Cameron, a North Brisbane electrician had to say about working with us:
“I’m an electrician and the Brisbane Hosting team recently launched my new website. Straight away I’ve seen an increase in new leads and have received really positive feedback from new clients who were impressed with the layout and how easy it was to navigate.
Not only did Brisbane Hosting manage the website development and hosting, but they also wrote all the copy. It was a really valuable exercise to sit down with the team and drill down into each of my services and points of difference so that my website accurately reflects how Armitage Electrical can help our customers. I would highly recommend these guys if you’re looking for a web developer Brisbane.” – Cameron A.
Finding a reliable website developer Brisbane
We know it’s challenging finding reliable suppliers, let alone IT professionals who speak your language.
We have hundreds of happy clients that we manage website hosting for each year, and have completed thousands of web build projects across every industry imaginable.
And the best part is, we’re transparent with our costs. Our web build or website re-skin packages are very affordable. We cut straight to the chase and only recommend what you need.
Your new website needs to do more than just look good – it needs to be functional and Google friendly if you expect to generate leads from it.
What’s involved building a website?
- Request a quote – give us a call or drop us an online enquiry here.
- Deep dive workshop and copywriting – if required, we can help write Google friendly copy for your new website – or we can bring across existing copy/pages if available
- Web build – we’ll manage your new theme installation and website build from start to finish including creating your new homepage, service or product pages, and contact pages. You can supply all your copy and images – or we can organise this for you.
- Optional extras – we’ll also recommend which additional items your site might need. Some will be mandatory such as a SSL Certificate to make your site secure (Google made these compulsory in July 2018, find out more here), while others are optional but are designed to help you generate more leads
- Maintain your site with a care package – websites are not a set and forget, we strongly recommend all clients ensure their website is updated regularly (read our blog here) – there are some parts our clients like to do themselves, otherwise we can take care of it for (including full site back up and checking for hacker files).
WordPress Developer Brisbane
If you’re looking for a WordPress developer Brisbane, contact the team at Brisbane Web Dev today. We’re experienced, local Wordpress developers and you can be confident that your new or updated website will be completed by our team on Brisbane’s northside, not off-shore.
To read more of our 5 star Google reviews, click here.
Brisbane Hosting & Website Hosting’s products and services include Website Hosting, Domain Names, DNS Services, Website Development, Website Design, Website Revamps, Website Maintenance, Lead Generation Packages and Blogging, Social Media Campaigns and more.